LIC Komal Jeevan Children Money Back Plan Plan No 159.
Premium Ceasing Age : 18 Premium Ceasing Term : 0
Guaranteed Addition of Rs. 75.00 per 1000
LIC’s Komal Jeevan Plan allows payment of premium ceasing on policy anniversary immediately after the child attains 18 years of age. The plan, besides offering risk cover, also offers payment of sum assured in installments at age 18, 20, 22, 24 as also guaranteed and loyalty additions, if any, at the age of 26. (Children Child Kids Baby Boy Girl Money Back Type Insurance Plan Policy by LIC of India.)
• In most cases, father would be the proposer under the plan. But, if the mother of the child has income of her own i.e. female category I and II she can also propose under the plan. If both parents are not alive, then the legal guardian can propose under the plan.
• Risk under this plan will commence either after 2 years from the date commencement of the policy or from the policy anniversary immediately following the completion of 7 years of age, whichever is later.
• No medical examination of the life assured is required.
• Policy shall automatically vest in the life assured on the policy anniversary immediately after the life assured attains majority.
The Sum Assured under this plan will be paid in installments at periodic intervals provided the policy is in force for full sum assured as under:
• 20% of the Sum Assured on the policy anniversary immediately after the life assure attains the age of 18 years.
• 20% of the Sum Assured on the policy anniversary immediately after the life assure attains the age of 20 years.
• 30% of the Sum Assured on the policy anniversary immediately after the life assure attains the age of 22 years.
• 30% of the Sum Assured on the policy anniversary immediately after the life assure attains the age of 24 years.
Guaranteed Addition of Rs 75 per thousand is payable per annum at the age of 26 at the end of each policy year. This will be added to the policy provided the policy is in full force.
Loyalty Additions will also be payable on maturity or on death after the commencement of the risk under the policy based on the rates declared from time to time , depending on the experience of the Corporation in LIC Komal Jeevan Plan/ Children Plans.
Premium Waiver Benefit:
Premium waiver benefit can be availed by the proposer under this plan for which additional premium will be payable. Lives up to the age of 50 (nearer birthday) are eligible, subject to normal underwriting requirements.
Term Rider Benefit:
Term Rider Benefit can be availed by the proposer to the extent of 20% of the basic Sum Assured under the policy not exceeding Rs.100000/-. The benefit will be payable in case the proposer dies before the policy anniversary on which the child completes 18 years. Lives up to the age of 50(nearer birthday)are eligible for this benefit subject to normal underwriting requirements
In the event of unfortunate death during the term, after the commencement of risk but before policy matures, the sum assured together with guaranteed additions is payable without any deduction or adjustment for the amount that may have been paid earlier by way of installment benefits.
This Plan will not be eligible for accident or permanent disability benefits.
To view Examples/ Illustrations on LIC’s Komal Jeevan Presentation Click here.
Contact us for free quotes on LIC’s Insurance for Kids Child Komal Jeevan Children Life Insurance policy. Our LIC of India’s Authorized Agent/ Insurance Adviser/Consultant will Contact you soon.