The ICICI Lombard Motor Insurance Policy is comprehensive vehicle insurance, as governed by the Indian Motor tariff. It Covers you for,
Loss or Damage To your Vehicle: Provides cover for any loss or damage to your vehicle or the accessories dueto,
- Natural Calamities: Fire, explosion, self ignition or lightning, earthquake, flood, typhoon, hurricance, storm, tempest, inundation, cyclone, hailstorm, frost, landslide, rockslide.
- Man- made Calamities: Burglary, theft, riot, strike, malicious act, accident by extreme means, trrorist activity, any damage in transit by road, rail, inland, waterway, lift, elevator or air etc.
Personal Accident Cover: The motor insurance provides compulsory personal accident cover for individual owners of the vehicle while driving. You can also opt for a personal accident cover for passangers.
Third Party Liability: Covers for legal liability due to accident damage for any permanent injury/ death of a person or any damge caused to the property.
Additional Covers: Electrical/ non- electrical accessories can be coverd. e.g. Fog Lights, Music System, Seat Covers etc. You can also cover your bio- fuel system such as CNG/ LPG kit.
- Immidiate Policy Issuance.
- Trauma/ towing services available 24 x 7 call centre.
- Towing Charges upto Rs.1500 covered.
- Cashless claim settlement at network dealers.
- Online approval for minor claims through cashless network delears.
How the premium calculated? The basic premium is calculated as per Indian Motor Tariff. It depends primarily on the following factors.
- Type of Vehicle
- Age of Vehicle
- Period of Coverage
- Discounts/ Loading
- No Claim Bonus
Contact our Insurance Adviser for more detail on Renew/ Buy or Purchase a new Motor Car Vehicle Insurance by submitting query on our contact us forms.