Jeevan Shiromani plan is a non-linked, with-profits, limited premium payment money back life insurance plan especially designed for targeted segment of High Net-worth Individuals.
• Minimum Basic Sum Assured: Rs 1 crore (Multiple of 5 lakhs thereafter)
• Maximum Basic Sum Assured: No Limit
• Policy Term: 14/10, 16/12, 18/14 and 20/16 Years
• Guaranteed Addition : Rs 50/- per 1000
SA for 1st 5 years
Rs 55/- per 1000 SA for remaining PPT
• Minimum Entry Age: 18 Years completed
• Maximum Entry Age: 55 Years (Nearer
Birthday) for Term 14
51 Years (Nearer Birthday) for Term 16
48 Years (Nearer Birthday) for Term 18
45 Years (Nearer Birthday) for Term 20
• Maximum Age at Maturity for
Life Assured: 69 Years (Nearer Birthday) for term 14
67 Years (Nearer Birthday) for term 16
66 Years (Nearer Birthday) for term 18
65 Years (Nearer Birthday) for term 20
• Mode of Premium Payment: Yearly, half-yearly, quarterly & monthly
LIC’s Jeevan Shiromani Benefit Details
• On Death: Death during 5 yrs
: SA on Death + GA
Death after 5 yrs : SA on Death + GA + LA
*SA on Death* : 125% of BSA or 10 times AP or 105% of Premiums Paid
• On Survival : For 14 yrs policy
: 30% of BSA in 10th and 12th year
For 16 yrs policy : 35% in 12th and 14th year
For 18 yrs policy : 40% in 14th and 16th year
For 20 yrs policy : 45% in 16th and 18th year
Maturity time : Remaining SA with GA + LA
• Inbuilt Critical Illness Benefit: 10% of BSA on diagnosis of 15 Critical diseases + Premium is deferred for 2 Years w/o interest.
• Surrendered Value: The Policy can be surrendered at any time during the policy term provided atleast 3 full years premiums have been paid.
• Loan : Loan Facility is available under this plan, after payment of premiums for at least 1 full years.