This is a regular premium paying Non-linked, With-Profits, Endowment Assurance plan. This Plan is exclusively designed for MALE LIVES having Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI. This plan shall be available to standard lives only without any medical examination and the total Sum Assured under all the policies issued to an Individual under this plan shall not exceed Rs. 3 lacs.
• Premium Payment Mode: Yearly, Halfly, Quarterly, Monthly(ECS)
• Term: 10 to 20 Years
• Minimum Entry Age: 8 Year Completed
• Maximum Entry Age: 55 Year (Nearest Birthday)
• Maximum Maturity Age: 70 Year
• Minimum Sum Assured: 75,000
• Maximum Sum Assured: 3,00,000
• Maximum Accidental Death and Disability Benefit Rider up to age 70.
LIC’s Aadhar Stambh Benefit Details
• On Death: On death of the Life Assured during the policy term Sum
Assured on Death shall be payable, which is the highest of
• Basic Sum Assured; or
• 10 times of annualized premium; or
• 105% of all the premiums paid as on date of death.
The premium mentioned above excludes taxes, extra premium and rider premiums, if any.In addition to the above, Loyalty Addition, if any, shall also be payable if death occurs after completion of 5th policy year.
• On Survival : On survival to the end of the policy term Basic Sum Assured along with Loyalty Addition, if any,shall be payable.
• Surrendered Value: The policy can be surrendered at any time during the policy term provided atleast three full years premiums have been paid.
• Guaranteed Surrender Value: The Guaranteed Surrender Value shall be a percentage of total premiums paid (net of taxes) excluding any extra premiums and premiums for riders, if opted for. This percentage will depend on the policy term and policy year in which the policy is surrendered.
• Loan : Loan facility is available under this plan,after payment of premiums for at least 3 full years.
• Income Tax Benefit: Premium paid under
this plan is eligible for TAX rebate under section 80c.
• Maturity under this plan is free under sec 10(10D).