Health Insurance for Senior Citizens
Health care costs are high and getting higher. As the age of an individual increases, the health care costs increase manifold and become a burden on the individual. Senior citizens have to pay out of their hard-earned savings to meet the expenses. Bajaj Allianz’s Silver Health Plan for senior citizens protects you and your spouse in case you need expensive medical care.
Be secure in your later years
- Pre-existing illnesses covered*
- In-house Health Claim Administration Team
- Cashless facility
- Global expertise
- Quick disbursement of claims
- Innovative packages to match individual needs
What coverages do I get?
- The policy covers hospitalisation expenses and an amount equivalent to 3% of admissible pre and post hospitalisation expenses.
- Covers ambulance charges in an emergency, subject to a limit of Rs.1000.
- Pre-existing illnesses are covered from the second year of the policy.
- The Company’s liability in case of any pre-existing illness from the second year of the policy subject to limit of 50% of the Limit of Indemnity in a policy year.
Tax exemption under section 80D on premium paid upto Rs.100,000/- p.a.
- Cashless Facility: with Silver health plan, the member has access to cashless facility at various network hospitals across India (subject to exclusions and conditions).
- The member can opt for other besides the empanelled ones, in which case the expenses incurred by him/her shall be reimbursed within 14 working days from submission of all the documents.
- 20% co-payment the admissible claims to be paid by the member if treatment is taken in a hospital other than a network hospital. Waiver of co-payment is available on payment of additional premium.
- Cumulative bonus of 10% to your Limit of Indemnity for every claim free year max 50%.
- Health checkup in designated Bajaj Allianz Diagnostic centers at the end of four continuous claim-free years.
- Family Discount of 5%.
- Income tax benefit on the premium paid as per section 80 D of the Income Tax Act.
- Health CDC benefit
- All pre-existing covered after 1 year
- Any disease contracted during the first 30 days of commencement of policy.
- Certain diseases such as hernia, piles, cataract, benign prostatic hypertrophy, hysterectomy shall be covered after a waiting period of 1 year.
- Non-allopathic medicine.
- All expenses arising from AIDS and related disorders.
- Cosmetic, aesthetic or related treatment.
- Use of Intoxicating drugs and alcohol.
- Joint replacement surgery (other than due to accidents) will have a waiting period of four years.
- Treatment of any mental illness or psychiatric illness.
Call us for getting quotes on Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Plan for Senior Citizens Older Age Covers.